Get in touch
With less than 24 hours until National Sing Up Day, we want to remind you to take part in any way that suits your school. It feels great to sing in unison!
What will you be doing?
- Sing this year's NSUD anthem! I'm still singing is a beautiful and uplifting number all about how singing connects us and fills us with positivity.
- Print out our NSUD Activity Pack for a wealth of ideas, puzzles and games.
- Use our Star Challenges to give singing structure to your day. How many points will you get?
- Upload your event to our map to share your plans with others - don't be shy!
- Print out your certificate and display it proudly for taking part!
As you know, National Sing Up Day is a chance for those of us who believe in the value of singing to celebrate the power of song! Singing is an excellent tonic for both body and mind, so treat yourselves to a rousing Wednesday 18th March, full of the feel-good factor!
We are delighted to hear so many of you will be singing with us tomorrow. Tell us all about your experience by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us with the hashtag #NSUD2015.
Whatever you are doing tomorrow, spread a little singing...