The Sataloff Award for Young Investigators, co-sponsored by Elsevier and The Voice Foundation, recognizes excellence among young researchers. The first Annual Sataloff Award was presented in 2009.
This award is open to investigators who completed their training (including fellowship) no more than five years ago. Investigators must present new research for publication in Journal of Voice.
TO ENTER, include the following:
- The nominees must self-nominate with a Letter of intent to the committee by January 15th.
- In one PDF – submit the letter with a short paragraph about your training and mentioning your research and include a copy of your submitted abstract.
- Completed papers of abstracts accepted for presentation at the annual symposium need to be submitted to the committee and to Journal of Voice by April 1st.
- Send your letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th
The winner will be selected by an Advisory Board committee headed by Michael Johns, MD, and will be notified by The Voice Foundation.
THE WINNER RECEIVES
• Airfare, hotel, and registration for the Voice Foundation Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice
• An Award Certificate
• Recognition in the Journal of Voice and Voice Foundation materials.
Jessica Sofranko-Kisenwether, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Aaron Johnson, Ph.D., M.M.
Matthew Hoffman, Pre-doctoral Fellow
Satoshi Ohno, M.D.
Rosiane Yamasaki, Ph.D.
Heather Shaw Bonilha, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Copyright © 2014, The Voice Foundation | 219 N. Broad St. 10th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19107 | (215) 735-7999